11:43 PM

Lisa & Brad :: Married!

Posted by New Season Photography

I have been looking forward to capturing Lisa & Brad's wedding for some time.  We had such a good time during their e-session that I knew they would be up for anything on their wedding day.  And... I was right!  Very Cute Couple!!

 Yesterday was a beautiful day for an outdoor wedding in Plymouth, MI.  Lisa's mom & dad opened up their home to family and friends to come and share in their eldest daughter's marriage celebration.  I must say... what an awesome family the Perry's are!  So enjoyable to work with!

I have MANY photos I could share but this is just a quick sneak peek.  I'll add more as soon as I finish editing the complete wedding.  Enjoy!  

Congratulations, Lisa & Brad! 






LOVE the Jeep!  Mr. Perry fired up the tires at sunset and set off a whirlwind of smoke.  I got photos of it all and can't wait to share them with you!  Stay tuned!!

0 comments: